The mission of BrickHeadZ Sensory Gym:
· Community: We want our members to feel welcome, and part of the special needs community.
· Safe Sensory Play: Parents of children with special needs should feel there is a safe place to bring their children for fun, exercise and sensory support.
· Acceptance: This is an environment that recognizes that all special needs children are different and that all learning styles, personalities, and abilities are welcome.
· Support: This is a place where families of special needs children can go to meet other families who share the same struggles.
Our Mission is to provide a parent-led sensory gym, giving children with special needs a safe, fun, indoor area where they can play and accomodate their sensory needs.
BrickHeadZ Sensory Gym's goal is to create a community where it's members feel welcomed and supported. We believe that all children deserve access to the types of therapeutic equipment used in their schools and their private occupational therapy clinics. We recognize that every special needs child is different and we welcome all learning styles and abilities. The sensory gym is a place where parents and children can go to socialize with other families who share similar challenges.
Sensory Gym Pricing
$9.95 per child ages 4-12
$6.95 per child ages 1-3
First accompanying adult free. $5 per additional adult.
*Parents need to complete a registration and release form that will stay on file for one year, from date of completion.
· In order to ensure a clean and safe environment, SOCKS must be worn at all times!
· For safety, children must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a parent/guardian over the age of 18, while in the gym.
· As a safety policy, we ask that if your child is sick, please keep them home to prevent the spread of germs, so they can return soon!
BrickHeadz Sensory Gym